Monday, April 12, 2021

Welcome Spring Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But changed up the card design to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first design change I made to my card for today was creating a fun flap-over style card.  The measurements for this card are a base card that is 4-1/4" x 8-1/4".  It is scored at 5-1/2 and this allows the center panel to get positioned down and that piece can act as the closure for my card.
The flap over panel measures 3" x 6" and is scored at 3".  This panel get adhered directly in the center of my base card .
This is what the card looks like when the center flap over panel is opened.
I used the 'Springtime Joy' set for this card......
And the 'Springtime Joy' set also was used for both my bunny image and sentiment.
I used the same 'Layering Square Dies to create my center image ....... And the DSP that I used for this card was also 'Playing With Patterns'.
These two card were LOTS OF FUN to create....
IMPOSSIBLE for me to pick a FAVORITE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: