Saturday, April 17, 2021

5-Banner Card

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March 'Here's To You' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Using the left over pieces from my March kit ....... I was able to create several of this sweet little card.
I started out with a White base card ...... And then added a panel of Calypso Coral and Petal Pink to the top of my card.
I did trim down two of the Envelope Liners that came with this kit to create banner flags ...... and I did the same by adding Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock and Calypso Coral cardstock.
Across the center of my card, I added a sentiment piece ...... and I used the stamp set that came with this kit to create that sentiment piece.
I grabbed my 'Playing With Patterns Resin Dots' and colored 7 of those dots with my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends.  Just love that all my Stampin' UP! product coordinates and I'm able to create just the PERFECT look every single time.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant mix of patterns and a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was such a FUN card to create.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful banners! Your layout is perfection.

    ReplyDelete