Friday, April 30, 2021

Scissors Retreat Make n' Takes

                  Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that one very special friends shared with me how to make.
My friend and owner of the Scissors and the City Retreat ...... Sandy Bulgrin ....... Does a Make n' Take every day of the THREE DAY Scissors and the City Retreat.  This year she really OUT-DID-HERSELF on the 3-Make n' Takes.  On Friday she had us create this GORGEOUS shadow box page layout that turned out PERFECTLY.  We made a shadow box page about 6-years ago.......And I'm planning to switch that one out with this BEAUTY.
On Saturday ...... We created this OH SO PRETTY door hanger.  It looks AMAZING on my studio door.
And our Sunday Make n' Take was this BEAUTIFUL birthday wishes card.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh such pretty projects. How nice to be part of Scissors and the City!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. The Scissors Retreat is always one of my favorite get-away experiences each year.

      Delete