Thursday, April 15, 2021

Big Butterfly Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Check out this giant butterfly tag I created.
I started off with a White tag and added 5-different patterns of the 'Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper' to the front.  I created a banner flag tail at the end of each DSP and layed each of them across my tag.
Next, I used the 'Valentine Keepsake' set to stamp my sentiment at the bottom of tag.
The butterfly was cropped out of the 'Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper' ...... And I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop that little cutie onto my tag.
The finishing touch was wrapping some 'Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon' around the top of my tag and then I tied it off into a pretty bow.
LOVE how this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: