Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Baby Tug

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Looking to create a DARLING little baby card in no time flat ...... You can stop looking and get creating this fun little baby card now.  BEST PART.......This card looks AMAZING for either a boy or girl baby.
I started off with a White base card and added a panel of So Saffron to the front.  Before I adhered that So Saffron panel down to my card ..... I used my 'Simply Score Board' and created a 1/4" and 3/8" score line around the outer edge of that cardstock panel.  I also added a layering panel of 'So Saffron Designer Series Paper' across the bottom section of my card......For some added FUN!!
My sentmient panel was stamped with the 'Baby Pull Toy' set ...... And I matted that sentiment out with a layer of Basic Black cardstok.  To add a pop of WOW FACTOR to my sentiment ...... I die-cut some Real Red heart using the 'Detailed Hearts Dies' and added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to each heart for some added SHINE.
My ADORABLE giraffe was stamped from the same 'Baby Pull Toy' set and I used my Stampin' Blends to color him in.
My finishing touch was adding some 'Resin Hearts Embellishments' to the front of my card ...... And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: