Sunday, April 18, 2021

Flowering Cactus

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I am SERIOUSLY in LOVE with the new 'Flowering Cactus  Product Medley'.  This Product Medley comes with not only the cactus stamp set but also the Designer Series Paper and the coordinating Cactus Dies to create ENDLESS cards and project ideas.
For this card ....... I started with a White base card and added a panel of Mossy Meadow cardstock to the top of my card.  I then added a panel of Designer Series Paper and positioned that over my Mossy Meadow cardstock.
I added a Mossy Meadow and White panel across the bottom portion of my card and stamped my sentiment directly onto the left hand side of that White panel.
I used the Cactus dies that came with this kit and cropped out a large cactus from one of the sheets of Designer Series Paper.
And I also used the same dies to crop out three pretty flowers for the top of my die-cut cactus images.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love this product medley, too, but I really love what you've done with it. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY agree with you Brian. I think it's a DOWN-RIGHT perfect medley.

      Delete
  2. Precious card and way to celebrate where we live!

    ReplyDelete