Sunday, April 11, 2021

Welcome Spring

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just crazy about the color combination of my card for today.  Misty Moonlight and Bubblebee are the two colors spotted in this card.
I started out with a White base card ...... And added a layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock and topped it off with a panel of 'Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I added a coordinating layer of 'Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper' right through the center of my card ......... And topped it off with a Misty Moonlight cardstock piece that was cropped out using the 'Layering Squares Dies'.
To the top........I added a layering piece of Bumblebee cardstock that is topped off with a White 'Stitched Shapes Dies' piece.  I used the 'Springtime Joy' set to stamp my ADORABLE bunny ...... And used my Stampin' Blends to color that little cutie in.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
What do you think my friend????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: