Thursday, April 29, 2021

Happy Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
One thing I know for sure........
Stampin' UP! two color purples are SO FANTASTIC!!!!
I started out with a White base tag and stamped my "happy" sentiment with Gorgeous Grape ink to the right hand edge of my tag.
Next, I got busy cropping out three 1" circle punch pieces in Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.  I topped each circle off with a stamped and die-cut flower from the 'Pretty Perennials' set......
And added some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon' to the top.  I finished off my tag by adding some Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write Marker stitching lines around the outer edge of my tag.
And there you have it friends.......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: