Friday, April 02, 2021

Friend Friday Pics

             Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up is this BEAUTIFUL card made by my Scissors and the City friend Terry Olson.
Next up......this SPECIALlittle card from my SUPER TALENTED Scissors friend Donna Fritz.  I can always count on some type of FUN card from Donna........This card did not disappoint.
Check out the FUN riddle that was on the inside of Donna's card.
This little CUTIE was made by my Scissors friend Jennifer Mennetti.  How ADORABLE is that little girl!!!
And this St Patty's day card was made by Donna Fritz (sorry Donna I am LATE getting this posted).  Again......Check out the FUN little message she printed on the back of this card.....
Her cards ALWAYS make me (and Jack) smile BIG!!!!
And this PRETTY little card was made by my InkBig friend Susan Wormley.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Easter Parade from my Downline Team members ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful cards on Fridays! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your cards ALWAYS make both Jack and me smile BIG. Can't wait to see you.

      Delete
  2. Darling designs. Happy Easter, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete