Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Mini Bunny Treat Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
These 'OH SO CUTE' Bunny Treat Boxes were my spin on a Double Treat Box that the very talented Julie Dimatteo created back on March 15, 2019.  She created her boxes to hold two chocolate bunny treats.  I changed the pattern up (I actually just cut the pattern in half)......So I could create a single chocolate bunny treat and handed these little cuties out to people standing in line with me at the store last week.
Here is the link to Julie's video:  Mini Easter Treat Tote with Video Tutorial - The Paper Pixie
This projects takes a 2-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of card stock ...... And you can get two treat holders out of one cut.
I used the 'Springtime Joy' set to crop out the ADORABLE little chick.......
And then wrapped the treat holder with some coordinating 6"x6" Designer Series Paper Packs.  The DSP panels measured 1" x 2-1/4".....And I just wrapped that piece of DSP around the center of each holder and secured the ends on the back.
The Hershey Bunny Chocolates fit PERFECTLY inside the holder......
And I used some 2021 Mini Catalog ribbon to finish off each holder.
The look of SURPRISE and HAPPY on peoples faces when I handed them one of these treats just filled my Easter Basket TO THE TOP!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You are the master of Easter treat packages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Julie DiMatteo was the original master.....I just tweaked her project a tad. Thanks my friend.

      Delete