Friday, April 23, 2021

Scissors Friends Pics

           Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made/gave to me.
Last weekend.......I spent the entire weekend with my Scissors and the City Retreat girlfriends.  We gather together twice a year (this is the first event in over a year I've been able to attend because of Covid) ....... And we pull out all the STOPS and scrapbook......laugh......drink.....and tell silly stories (okay.....Maybe I alone tell all the silly stories.....but there is plenty of FUN stories I've stored up over the last 16 months to share with these ladies).
When we arrive at the Scissors Retreat we hand out table gifts to all our friends......And check out the theme Donna Fritz and Kathy King created for this retreat.
They STUFFED the backpack (above) with LOTS of farm-style goodies.  They made a DELICIOUS sweet chix mix that was soooo good.  They also had a DARLING little chick box that was stuffed with M&M's.  We each got a little pie (mine went home to Jack) ........ Along with a SUPER CUTE face mask that followed the farm theme.  My face mask had a horse and tractor button on the front.  They even wrapped up a farm-style napkin so we (Jack) could eat our yummy pie.
My good friend and 'patner in crime for the Scissors Retreat' Gus made us this BEAUTIFUL little tea tin that had my FAVORITE Lorna Doone cookies inside.
Check out all the goodies that Jennifer Mennetti presented us with. 
  SO MUCH LOVE!!!!
And my final gift was given to me by Melody Paige.  This OH SO PRETTY tumbler actually changes colors when filled with either hot or cold fluid.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling ideas. Dangerous treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my friend.....The Scissors Retreat ALWAYS has LOTS of tempting treats!

      Delete