Friday, April 16, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

                     Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up is this OH SO THOUGHTFUL gift that Susan Wormley sent to my Prada Kitty for her birthday.  It's a toy that has 8-little cups that you pop a kitty treat into each of the cups.  Then you flip the little lever over the cups and your kitty works to figure out how to open the lever. 
It didn't take Prada Kitty long to figure out which cups the treats were in ........ And how to open it up to get the treats out.  SO FUN watching her play with this toy.
Check out this PRETTY PRETTY card that my good friend Gus Berry made for me.
This card was made by my sweet friend Jan Gore.......
Along with this DARLING little Chick Treat Holder.  OH YUM!!!
And my final share for today is this OVER-THE-TOP basket that my dear friend Betty Pearce created for me.
Not only was this basket filled with FIVE precious strawberry boxes.......But each little strawberry box was JAMMED PACKED with some YUMMY Easter candy.  It was a DELISH gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shares. No surprise that Prada quickly figured out how to get treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prada has a SPECIAL little White treat jar out in the kitchen. Seems like every time I go in the kitchen.....She thinks it's time to get a treat. All I have to say is.....Do you want a nummy.....And she comes RUNNING to the kitchen. TOO CUTE!!!!

      Delete