Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Congrats Card

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE creating a Stampin' UP! notecard style card.  These cards are a tad bit smaller than our standard cards.  They measure 7" x 5" and are scored at 3-1/2".
I started this notecard off by adding a 2-1/2" x 5" panel of Misty Moonlight cardstock directly to the center of my White notecard.  I got busy and stamped my sentiment directly onto this Misty Moonlight panel.  I used the 'Vine Design' set to stamp my sentiment......And I used Night of Navy ink to stamp that.
Next, I added two coordinating panels of the 'Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper' to both the top and bottom section of my card.
For a little added FUN to my card ..... Before adhering down the Designer Series Paper ...... I tore one edge of my paper and that allowed some of the white core to show through.
The finishing touch for my little notecard was punching out three 'Small Bloom' flowers and adhering those directly to the front of my card.
Just crazy about this card design......
and can't wait to make more of this card design.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very chic how the tear creates it's own, unique border.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my friend. It turned out better then I had hoped. Thanks Mary.

      Delete