Saturday, April 03, 2021

Friends Easter Projects

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Normally, on Saturday I post Paper Pumpkin projects ......... But I just realized (Friday morning) that Easter is THIS Sunday.........And eight of my team members shared some SUPER DARLING Easter projects with me ........ And I just couldn't wait till next week to share them with you.  Check out what my team made.........
First up is this ADORABLE card by Susan Wormley.
Next up is this HAPPY bunny card from Susan Bong.
Could this Bunny Box made by Jan Gore be any more PRECIOUS!
Cheri Utsler created this OH SO FUN Bunny crate.
And check out the SWEET Bunny Cube that Lynne Wescott created.
Judy McMullen made this DARLING dual Bunny Box.
This OVER-THE-TOP Bunny Cello bag was made by Gus Berry.
And this CUTE Bunny Box was mae by Betty Pearce.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So much bunny love. Happy Easter, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary......Hope you and Scott have a lovely Easter.

      Delete
  2. Awwww, happy Easter my friend 🐇🐇🐇🐇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frenchie. Hope you have a GORGEOUS day and can find some time to do something SPECIAL for yourself. Happy Easter Frenchie.

      Delete