Wednesday, March 31, 2021

3-Cone Birthday

          Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'll clue you'all in on a little secret about me ......... I don't care for Ice Cream.  I know ........ SHOCKING isn't it.  In our house ....... It's all good for Jack to eat Ice Cream right out of the container if he wants.  Even though he doesn't do that any more.......Our granddaughter was SHOCKED the first time she saw her PopPop doing that.  He actually turned to her when she said "PopPop ...... other people eat from that" and he smiled and said ...... "NaNa doesn't like Ice Cream".
So......I thought I would make a 3-Cone birthday card for you today.
I started with a Cinnamon Cider base card and built my scoops of Ice Cream onto a 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of White card stock.  The first thing I did was stamp my birthday wish at the bottom with the 'Sweet Ice Cream' set.
Next, I added two 'Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper' panel to the front of my White panel.  
Then I got busy and created three YUMMY scoops of Ice Cream.  I stamped Early Espresso, Soft Seam Foam  and Petal Pink for each of the scoops of Ice Cream and used stamped off Early Espresso for each of the cones.  Cropping those Ice Cream cones was a SNAP with the help of the 'Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch'.
To finish off each of the scoops of Ice Cream ..... I added some 'Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles' to the top.
And there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite flavor of Ice Cream????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments: