Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Rachel's Hydranga Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
If EVER there were a SUPER STAR Stampin' UP! Demonstrator that creates some OH WOW kind of projects ........ First place would hands down go to Rachel Tessman from Stamp Your Art Out.  She created this ADORABLE Card Holder With Pocket project and I knew IMMEDIATELY......I would be making one of these.
Here is the link to Rachel's blog post ........ And she shares a video on how to create this DARLING project on this blog post.  Hydrangea Hill All Star Blog Hop February 2021 - Stamp Your Art Out!
I used the Hydranga Hill Suite (like Rachel did) for my card holder.
The belly band for this holder just slides off......
And the inside holds two each of three different card layouts.
I also created a coordinating envelope for each card......
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.
I promise you......If you make one of these and give it away
You will make someone SO VERY HAPPY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this presentation and all the details. Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MsKadie , that’s so BEAUITFUL, loving it , Tfs
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete