Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Happy Haunting

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this QUICK & EASY Halloween card.
I started out with a Whisper White base card.
I arranged four 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' around the outside edges of my Whisper White base card.
I used two 1" x 3" DSP panels to both sides of my base card ...... And I used two 1" x 4-1/4" DSP panels to the top and bottom of my base card.
To the center of my card, I added a Basic Black piece that measures 2" x 3-1/8"......
And to the top of that Basic Black panel I added a layering 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' and 'Tailor Tag Punch' pieces.  My sentiment was stamped with the 'Banner Year' set ...... And I used Black Embossing Powder to really help that sentiment POP off this card.
So there you have it friends......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Darling layout for these spooky papers1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I LOVE this layout for just about any occasion.

      Delete
  2. I love this, Kadie! Such a great layout that I will 100% be CASEing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian....I would be honored to have you CASE my card.

      Delete