Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Halloween Candy Goodie Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Looking for a quick little Halloween treat to hand out to those little Trick or Treaters this year.  This project comes together so QUICK......You can make a whole bowl full of these in no time flat.
I started by filling a little cello bag with some Dove Chocolate candies.
Next, I took the largest die from the 'Celebrate Labels Dies' and die-cut out a Basic Black label.  I scored that piece in half and then used the 'Celebration Tidings' set to stamp my sentiment.  I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to get that step done.
I left the back of my packaging blank.......
And added a few 'Elegant Faceted Gems' around the top of my bag.
Didn't I tell you this was a QUICK kind of Halloween treat???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. such a sweet way to dress up those little treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I know Jack is going to love it.

      Delete
  2. Nothing haunting about this happy bag of treats. Incidentally, I read "goodie bag" as "gooey bag" three times (it was all me) and was excited to see what kinds of treats these were. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian.....You are CRACKIN' me UP!
      Now I'm wondering how I can post a "Gooey Bag" project some day and not think of you.
      Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete