Sunday, October 04, 2020

Just Saying Hello

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
The Halloween 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' can be used for so much more than Halloween.  Check out this fun "Just Saying Hello" card I created using that DSP.
I started out with a Whisper White base card ....... And then added a panel of the 'Magic In This Night DSP' to the front.  My sentiment is from the 'Tasteful Touches' set and that is stamped onto a 'Tasteful Labels Dies' piece.
I used Blackberry Bliss ink and arranged three little 'Small Bloom Punch' flowers around the outer edges of that sentiment piece.
My favorite part of this card is (HANDS DOWN) the pretty 'Metallic 1-1/2" Mesh Ribbon' that I added to the top of my card.  I was worried that it might be too big for this card ...... But it worked out PERFECTLY ...... And the bow just put this card over-the-top in my book.
So what do you think my friends.......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the mesh ribbon . . . I adore ribbon even though I don't see it quite as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....Ribbon (and buttons) and my favorite embellishment to grab for to finish off my projects.

      Delete