Sunday, October 18, 2020

My Heart is Grateful

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.........
Just crazy about the way this card turned out.
I started with a Very Vanilla base card ....... and I added an Early Espresso panel.  To that panel, I added a panel of 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment is from the 'Beautiful Autumn' set ...... And I stamped that onto a frame cropped out from the 'Hippo & Friends Dies'.  I layered that sentiment onto an Early Espresso die layer.
I stamped a Cajun Craze leaf with the help of the 'Gather Together' set ...... And cropped it out with the 'Gathered Leaves Dies'.
All that was left to do was add some black bakers twine (from the 'Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack) that was tied up into a pretty bow ....... And two sweet little 'Gilded Gems' were added to the sentiment panel.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: