Monday, October 05, 2020

Just Say Hello Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I made a few adjustments to my upgraded card and that helped to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first upgrade I made to my card today was change the orientation from Portrait style to Landscape style.  I also upgraded the design on the front of my card.
I cut the front of my card down to 2" and used 1" of the left over piece to bridge the sentiment to the front of my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Tasteful Touches' set and I added the three Blackberry Bliss flowers (punched from the 'Small Bloom Punch') around the outer edges of my sentiment square.
Here's a closer look at how I joined my square sentiment piece to the front of my card.
The finishing touch was adding the 'Metallic 1-1/2" Mesh Ribbon' to the top of my card ........ And calling this upgrade DONE!
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards Kadie, that ribbon just seems to make everything more special. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. I was shocked at how beautiful it is (yet can be SPOOKY for my Halloween projects).

      Delete
  2. Wonderful open design . . . looks like the sentiment is floating!

    ReplyDelete