Thursday, October 08, 2020

Happy Fall Y'All

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I'm loving the fall look that was created for this tag.
This tag starts out with a Whisper White base tag.  I used the 'Buffalo Check' background stamp with Basic Gray ink to create a fun little background image on the front of this tag.
Next, I got busy and stamped my sentiment from the 'Banner Year' set onto a Whisper White panel.  I then used the 'Autumn Punch Pack' to punch out three SERIOUSLY FUN fall colored leaves.
That completed sentiment panel was then added to the front of my tag.....
And I used some 'Embroidered 3/8" Ribbon' for this tag ....... the twist was I used my 'Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends' to give me the perfect colored ribbon for this tag.  All that was left to do was tie a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow around the center and adhere it down to my tag.
I also used that same ribbon to top off my tag ....... and used the Linen Thread to finish it off.
So tell me friends.......
Don't you just LOVE this tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling with the check and flashy fall foliage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun tag to create. So glad you like it my friend. Thanks

      Delete