Thursday, October 15, 2020

Grateful

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I can't wait to make more of this tag and attach them to some bottles of wine that I plan to give out this Thanksgiving Holiday Season.
I started this tag off by stamping my sentiment along the right hand side of my Crumb Cake tag.  I used the 'Celebration Tidings' set to stamp that sentiment.  After the ink was dried from the sentiment ...... I ran my tag through my embossing machine using the 'Subtles Embossing Folder'.
I punched out five VERY COOL FALL leaves.  I used the 'Leaf Punch Pack' to get those ADORABLE maple leaf images cropped out PERFECTLY.
My tag was topped off with some 'Forever Greenery Trim Ribbon' that was colored with my 'Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends'.  The finishing touch was adding two little 'Acorn Trinkets' to the top of my tag and then I tied it off with some pretty 'Linen Thread'.
Just LOVING how this tag turned out.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Loving it too - love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynda for visiting my blog....And leaving me your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh . . . those colorful, little leaves steal the show1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these colors, these leaves and the sweet acorns. What a great tag! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you a sweetie Brian. Thanks for your heartfelt comment.

      Delete