Saturday, October 24, 2020

Give Thanks

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September 'Hello Pumpkin' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Today I made a little 3x3 card to share with you.
My sentiment piece uses all the pieces that came with this kit ..... And that allowed me to make this FANTASTIC "Give Thanks" message for the front of my little card.
I'm telling you ....... from the minute I cut down one of the cracker boxes that came with this kit ...... I knew that piece would make a FABULOUS awning for the front of a card.  So I added a couple extra score lines to that piece and adjusted it so it flipped up just a tad.
I am jut CRAZY about the way this little card turned out.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: