Sunday, October 25, 2020

Trick or Treat

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How FUN is this Halloween card!!!
I started out by stamping a swirl image to the top......
And also stamp to the bottom section of my Whisper White base card.  The swirl image comes from the 'Celebration Tidings' set and I stamped those two images with Blackberry Bliss ink.
I created a 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' panel to the center of my card......
And then added a fun sentiment banner across the center of the DSP panel.  My sentiment was stamped from the 'Celebration Tidings' set and again.....I used Blackberry ink.
And the final touch was adding two pearls to the ends of my sentiment banner.  I used my 'Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends' to color both of those pearls.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've framed these square panels with the Celebration Tidings spider web borders. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete