Saturday, October 17, 2020

Hello Pumpkin

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September 'Hello Pumpkin' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card starts off with a  Very Vanilla note card.
I used one of the cracker boxes that came with this kit and cut it down to fit the top of my note card.
I used the flowers that came with this kit and arranged six of them to fit across the top of my card.
The sentiment was stamped on one of the banner flags that came with this kit and then it was adhered to the laser-cut piece that also came with this kit.
I finished off each center of the pretty flowers at the top of my card with a 'Metallic Pearl' that I colored with my Cinnamon Cider Blends.
So there you have it friends......
Isn't it just OH SO CUTE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the little trellis, flowers and autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comment made me SMILE BIG this morning my friend. Thank You!

      Delete