Monday, October 19, 2020

My Heart Is Grateful Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a fun twist to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
For my upgraded card for today ....... I created a easy fun fold style card.
It's a "Z-Fold Card".
This Z-Fold card starts out with an Early Espresso 4-1/4" x 11" base.  I scored that card base at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".
For the Z-Fold section ...... I used an Early Espresso piece that was 3-1/2" x 9-3/4" and that piece was scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".  
I added two 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' panels to the Early Espresso base card.  Those pieces measured 4" x 5-1/4" (for the inside) and a 2-1/2" x 4" panel for the front of my card.  The 2nd Z-Fold DSP section is a 3-1/4" x 4" piece and two 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" Very Vanilla panel (for the inside).
I used the same 'Beautiful Autumn' set for my sentiment.....
Along with the 'Gathered Leaves Dies' and 'Hippo & Friends Dies' for the sentiment.
So what do you think my friends......
Don't you just LOVE this upgraded card!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment