Tuesday, October 06, 2020

3 Fall Stack Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
How FABULOUS are these three stacking boxes!!!

This is a fun little CASE from the very talented Sam Donalds at www.Pootles.co.uk
She posted this project on September 14th and here is the link for the video Sam shared for this project.  
I used the 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' to create the lids for each of my fall stacking boxes ...... And each box is created with Early Espresso card stock.
I secured my 3-Fall Boxes with the GORGEOUS 'Basket Weave Ribbon' ..... And topped it off with a CHARMING little tag made from the 'Essential Tag Punch'.
Here's a picture of the largest box......
The middle size box......
And the smallest box.
Just ADORE how these stacking boxes turned out.....
Can't wait to stuff them full of some yummy fall candy.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Seasonal and sensational! Love the mix of paper patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Can't wait to make these for the Christmas holiday.

      Delete