Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Gather Together Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This GORGEOUS box is a CASE from the very talented Sally Stamper.
She posted this project on her blog September 10th......And I fell IN LOVE with the size and look of this box.  She has complete measurements and a video on how to make this box here:
I used the 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' to decorate my box......
And tied it up with the 'Basket Weave Ribbon' in the 2020 Mini Catalog.
I have to tell you ....... I am LOVING how this ribbon ties.
The front of my box was decorated with the 'Forever Gold DSP Frames' ...... And I used the 'Gather Together' set to stamp my sentiment on the front.
For an extra added touch ..... I added two 'Acorn Trinkets' to the front of my sentiment piece.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.
What do you think my friends......Ready to make one yourself!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So elegant and rich! The little acorns are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm so pleased with the way this turned out.

      Delete