Monday, October 26, 2020

Trick or Treat Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made to my card today was changing the base card from Whisper White to Blackberry Bliss.
I also used the 'Celebration Tidings' set to stamp my swirl image to the TOP.....
And the BOTTOM of my card.  I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to really give that swirl image a POP.
I added the same 'Magic In This Night DSP' panel to the front of my card.  I did however add several card stock layers for that DSP panel.
The next upgrade I created was wrapping some 'Whisper White Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around that DSP panel and tied it into a pretty bow.
And I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and sprinkled White Embossing Powder onto two Blackberry Bliss banner flags.
And my final touch was adding three White Pearls to the end of the two Blackberry Bliss banner flags ..... And I added one Whisper White banner flag between those two.

So tell me friends .......Which one do you like best???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! So rich in detail and design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....It was a FUN upgrade to create.

      Delete
  2. The embossed elements are GRAND. Love the long, slender banners you've added.

    ReplyDelete