Friday, October 09, 2020

Scissors Retreat Friends

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.

I have some SERIOUSLY AMAZING friends........And four VERY SPECIAL friends are my Scissors Retreat friends.  We gather together twice a year to spend a FUN PACKED weekend crafting ....... creating ..... connecting ...... And mixed in all of that is a WHOLE BUNCH of laughing.  But this year ...... I couldn't gather with them (because of Covid and worried about having someone come in and care for my Jack) but these AWESOME ladies dropped by my house before heading to the Scissors Retreat and delivered their AMAZING table gifts.  Let me share these four FANTASTICALLY creative friends with you.
First up is the tag team of Jennifer Mennetti and Terry Olson.  These two ladies are ALWAYS together and SERIOUSLY come up with some of the CUTIEST table gifts EVER.
They also create many table gifts that just leave me LAUGHING (like the original iPad above) and FEELING THE LOVE!
Check out this BEAUTIFUL card that Jennifer Mennetti created for me.  WOW!!!
  
Isn't this spinner card ADORABLE!!!  The other tag team is Kathy & Donna.  These gals are my connection to this Scissors Retreat group.  They didn't know me and were two of my blog followers and figured out I lived in Tucson (they are from Mesa) and invited me to join them for a retreat weekend.  Well you can say the rest is history ..... Because I've been joining them now for about 5-years.
Well.......Kathy and Donna ALWAYS come up with a DARLING theme for our events ..... And this theme is PERFECT for this event.  Just keep swimming!!
Their packaging is always OVER THE TOP ....... And they didn't disappoint at this event.  Check out the UBER CUTE packaging they did for the Gold Fish.
And HANDS DOWN ........ They almost always find a way of incorporating some OH SO CUTE and OH SO YUMMY homemade cookies into their table gifts.  Well......This just might be the VERY BEST presentation for their cookies. 

Thank You Jennifer, Terry, Kathy and Donna for thinking of me for last weekends Scissors Retreat.  Can't wait to connect with you'all in the Spring.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the treats. Can’t wait until next year when hopefully we will be able to get together again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is crossed for my return in April. Thanks again for my sweet treats.

      Delete