Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Older and Wiser Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this card!
I started out by stamping the front of my Early Espresso card with the 'Stacked Stone' background stamp.
Next, I added a card stock and 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' panel to the front of my card.
I used a Very Vanilla card stock panel for the top layer .... And I used the speckle stamp image from the 'Gather Together' set to soften down that Very Vanilla panel.
My sentiment piece is from the 'Loyal Leaves' set.  It is stamped onto a 'Stitched So Sweetly Die' layering piece with Early Espresso ink.
I grabbed the 'Metallic-Edge Ribbon' and my 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends' to create the perfect ribbon piece for the front of this card.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Playing with Patterns Dots' to the front of my card.  I used my 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends' to change the color of those dots to coordinate with my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card, Kadie! I love the mix of browns and the layering of the sentiment. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked my card Brian. It made for a GREAT man card for my son.

      Delete
  2. The ribbon makes it a card for champions! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I always say.....It's the little things on a card that give it the WOW factor.

      Delete