Thursday, October 29, 2020

Three Little Boo Ghost

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Looking for a SUPER QUICK & EASY Halloween tag.  Stop right here and check out these three ADORABLE little boo tags.
All it takes to create these little Boo Ghost tags is a small tag that has the 'Banner Year' Boo sentiment stamped in the lower right hand corner.
I added a set of eyes......Made from some circle punches.  I added some 'Fine Tip Glue' to the black circles and that really made the eyes pop for real.
My tags were topped off with some 'Black Glittered 3/8" Organdy Ribbon' and tied off with a pretty little Whisper White bow from the 'Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack'.
So there you have it friends.....
Just doesn't get any easier!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Minimalist magic! Love those little eyes and sweet touches of ribbon and twine!

    ReplyDelete