Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Just For You Rectangular Lidded Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My CASE for today is another box created by Sam Donalds.  She created this Rectangular Lidded Box back on July 15th and it's the perfect little size box.  Here is the link to Sam's blog posting that will give you all the measurements for this project:
https://pootles.co.uk/2020/07/15/stampin-up-fun-zany-zebra-rectangular-lidded-box-tutorial/
For this box......I started with an Early Espresso base box.
And used the 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' to create the lid.
My sentiment is from the 'Celebration Tidings' set and I used the 'Stitched Shapes Dies' along with the 'Hippo & Friends Dies' for the two layers.
The ribbon is the 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' and I used enough of this ribbon so I could tie it up into a pretty bow on the top.
My finishing touch was pulling a couple leaf die-cut pieces from the 'Forever Gold DSP' and added those behind the sentiment piece.  Just so happy with the way this lidded box turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: