Saturday, October 31, 2020

Pumpkin Thanks

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September 'Hello Pumpkin' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started this card off with a Very Vanilla note card.
I used one of the cracker boxes that came with this kit and cut it down to fit my note card.  I positioned a piece of that to the top and bottom edges of my note card...... And this gave me instant Designer Series Paper.
My center is two of the laser-cut pieces that came with the kit and I positioned those across the center of my note card.
I added one of the pumpkin die-cut pieces to the center of my card (this helped to hide the joining of the two laser-cut pieces) ..... And then I added two "Thanks" banner flags on both sides of the die-cut pumpkins.
I used my Old Olive Stampin' Blends to color in a dozen 'Metallic Pearls' and those were added to the top and bottom DSP panels on this card.
And that's all it took my friends to create this pretty thanks card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious with gingham strips and sweet pumpkin die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the perfect thing to say.....Thank You my friend.

      Delete