Saturday, October 03, 2020

Hello Pumpkin Cracker Boxes

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September  'Hello Pumpkin Kit'.   Here's that project.......
The September Paper Pumpkin kit makes 20 of these DARLING little Cracker Boxes.  They are simply ADORABLE.
The Cracker Boxes are double sided ....... So you can make 10 of each pattern.  It also comes with cat and witches hat die-cut pieces.......
And the colors and artwork on the die-cut pieces is AMAZING!!!
The stamp set that comes with the Hello Pumpkin kit is pretty darn AWESOME.
And don't even get me started on that PRECIOUS kitty.
So what do you think my friends????
I made a dozen of these up for my Twoie Boy.......He's going to take them in on Halloween for his home-school friends.  I'm sure he will LOVE handing them out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love every spooky detail . . . especially the gingham DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! So many traditional Halloween elements on these poppers! Love!

    ReplyDelete