Sunday, October 11, 2020

You Are Simply Wonderful

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started this card off with a Very Vanilla note card.
Next, I stamped my sentiment at the bottom in the center of my card.  I used Old Olive and the 'Bloom & Grow' set to stamp that sentiment.
I used a panel of Early Espresso card stock and adhered that to the center of my card.  Then I got busy stamping my three pumpkins onto three fall color card stock.  I used the "Gather Together' set to stamp those pumpkins.
For the last pumpkin ........ I stamped an extra pumpkin and then used the 'Gathered Leaves Dies' to crop that pumpkin out and pop it onto the front of my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Just couldn't be easier to create this fun fall card.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always a fan of a darling trio. Perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to admit....I kind of think of you when I do a trio of anything. Thanks Mary!

      Delete