Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Oct 31st

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started out with a Basic Black base card.
I used the 'Cob Web Embossing Folder' on the front of my Basic Black base card ...... And that just created the PERFECT background I was looking for on this card.
I created two 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' panels and backed those two panels with a Whisper White frames.
My sentiment is from the 'Festive Post' set ...... and that was stamped onto a Basic Black circle.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder.  Then I layered two additional circles behind that sentiment and finished it off with a shiny "Boo" message.
The finishing touch was adding three 'Wonderful Gems' around the front of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: