Saturday, October 10, 2020

Give Thanks

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the 'Hello Pumpkin' September Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started this card off with a Whisper White base card.
Next, I used five of the laser-cut pieces that came with this kit ..... And arranged those down the left hand side of my card.  
Then I arranged a die-cut pumpkin (that came with the kit) to each of the laser-cut pieces.
The finishing touch was using the stamp set that came with this kit and stamping my "Give Thanks" message to the right of each laser-cut piece.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. awesome pumpkin play with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit.....I wasn't impressed with the kit when it came....But once I started looking outside the box....I had SO MUCH FUN. Glad you like my alternate card.

      Delete
  2. Such fun - and perfect alignment of these elements and sentiments. ♥

    ReplyDelete