Thursday, April 02, 2020

Two Kindness Chics

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Aren't these two Easter Chic tags ADORABLE...
And image how AWESOME they would look on an Easter Basket!!!
 
 And here is how they look with the tag insert removed.
 
I created a Calypso Coral base with a Mint Macaron tag..... 
And a Mint Macaron base with a Calypso Coral tag.
 
Each tag used the new 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper'........That was wrapped around each base tag to create a pocket.  I also stamped a fluffy little chic from the 'Welcome Easter' set to decorate the front of each tag.
 
I used the 'Waterfront' set to stamp my sentiment on the inside of each tag.
 
And I decorate the top of each tag with some pretty 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon'.  I used my Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron 'Stampin' Blends' to color and coordinate each of the ribbons with my tags.
 
So what do you think friends.......
Do you think these are PERFECT for an Easter Basket!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love this color mix . . . bold and fresh for spring! Sweet "stitching."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Know I love doing my stitching.

      Delete