Monday, April 20, 2020

3-Cheers For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday.......and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that I used to create yesterday's card ...... But I added a slight twist to the construction of my card for today.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
The first upgrade I made to my card for today.......Is I changed the orientation to a landscape style card.
 
This also meant.......I could extend my Designer Series Paper down the entire length of my card.
After stamping my sentiment onto one of the labels provided in the 'Three Cheers For You All-Inclusive Kit'.......I cropped down that label into two pieces.  I adhered the larger portion on the left hand side of my card......and the smaller cropped out section on the right.  This gave the look of one really long label piece.
 
I created the same honey bee embellishment piece......
 
And the finishing touch was adding some pretty 'Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels' around the front of my card. 
 
So what do you think my friends......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The beauty of the bees. Love your alternative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shocked me when I changed this orientation and the label. Glad you like it.

      Delete