Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Get Well Soon

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
A very good friend of mine was admitted to our local Oro Valley Hospital last week.......And the surgery she had is going to put her out of commission for about 6-weeks.  This card went off to her the day after her surgery.  Let me share the details of that card with you now......
 
I started off with one of the cards from the 'Three Cheers For You All-Inclusive Kit'.  I added this pretty floral embellishment piece (also from the die-cut pieces within that kit).
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Timeless Tulip' set and I stamped that onto one of the labels that also came with that kit.
 
I used my 'Night of Navy Stampin' Blends' to color in a couple of the copper sequins that came with this kit......
 
And this card was good to go in no time flat.
Sure my sweet friend will appreciate receiving this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely with the metallic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I know my friend will appreciate receiving this card.

      Delete