Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Make Today Amazing

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Tell me friends.......Have you checked out the FABULOUS All-Inclusive 'Three Cheers For You' kit?  It dazzled me so much........that I gave one to each of my recent Saddle-UP! guests.  You can't even image how many alternate cards you can make with this kit.  This card is just one example of the many cards we made at my recent event.
 
We started out by stamping our sentiment from the 'Rise & Shine' set onto one of the labels that came with this kit.  We added some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the backside of this label and that provided us with an AMAZING beginning to this card.
 
We added one of the pretty die-cut flower pieces that were included in this kit on the far left hand side of our stamped label piece.
 
And we finished off this card by adding some of the pretty sequins that were included in this kit around the front of our card.
 
 So tell me friends.......
Don't you just LOVE this card!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: