Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Pootles Card Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
In my book......I don't think there is anyone who does 3-D projects better than the SUPER TALENTED Pootles.  And she shines on with this OVER THE TOP box of cards.  She shared it on her blog back on 10/31/2018.  And I have to admit......The minute I saw this video......I knew I would be making some of these for my FABULOUS downline team.  Here is the link to her blog post:
 
This little box holds 4-Note Cards and Envelopes......
    
And I decorated mine with the 'Peaceful Poppies Suite'.
 
The best thing about this little box.......It's secured with two little magnets to keep the lid closed.
 
 And the lid flips up to reveal all this YUMMY!!!!
 
Inside the box are these BEAUTIFUL note cards and coordinating envelopes.
 
Here's a close up of the note cards....
 
And a closer look at how the top flips up...... 
   
 Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out. 
And I have to admit......My downline team peeps were pretty happy too.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet fold for this box. The paper you chose is a perfect decoration on top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to give all the credit to Sam at Pootles. Thanks for your sweet comment my friend.

      Delete
  2. WOW! What a delightful box and gift. The folding closure is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Sam at Pootles knows how to design a box. The closure is what stole my heart. Thanks Mary.

      Delete