Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Covered Journal

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My CASE for today is not exactly that of any one particular crafting expert.  It is however a combination of things that I've seen and I think look PRETTY together.
 
I started out with the OH SO FABULOUS 'Pressed Petals Journal'.
 
I knew I wanted to use the 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper' to decorate my journal ...... So I positioned down a panel of Whisper White card stock and added a panel of the Peaceful Poppies DSP to the top. 
 
I used the pretty circle swirl die that is in the 'Painted Labels Dies' ..... And die-cut that from some Whisper White card stock.  My sentiment is from the 'It Starts With Art' set and I used Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp that.
 
I used the 'Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' to accent the top of my Designer Series Paper panel ..... And I colored in that ribbon with the 'Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends' to coordinate with my Designer Series Paper.
And that's all it took my friends to create this LOVELY journal book.  I made enough of these journal books to give one to each of my Downline team members that attended my recent Saddle-UP! event.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I came across one of these journals this weekend - didn't remember I'd ordered it. That said, it's gorgeous! I love how you've decorated yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brain.....Hope you crack that journal open and decorate it soon.

      Delete
  2. absolutely precious and LOVE the little wreath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My downline team members loved their pretty journals. Thanks Mary.

      Delete