Saturday, April 11, 2020

Amazing Things Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March 'No Matter The Weather' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This card was SUPER EASY to create.  It all came together with the help of one little tool that is ALWAYS on my studio desk.
I started out by stamping my sentiment in the upper right hand corner of my card........And added the die-cut boots to the legs on the front of my card.
  
Next, I grabbed my 'Silicone Craft Sheet' (that is ALWAYS on my studio desk).........And I stamped my first bunny directly onto the Silicone Craft Sheet.  I then turned my Silicone Craft Sheet over and positioned that bunny directly down on the LEFT HAND SIDE of the boots and pressed it down FIRMLY onto my card.  This transferred the ink from the Silicone Craft Sheet to my card (creating a reverse image).  Now all I had to do was ink up the bunny stamp on the Clear Block and stamp another bunny image on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the boots.  This gave me a pair of bunnies that were facing each other. 
 
I added some layers of grass to the bottom of my card and stamped a pretty arrangement of flowers behind the grass.
 
 And that's how fast you can create a mirror image with the help of the 'Silicone Craft Sheet'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: