Monday, April 27, 2020

I Am Thankful For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but changed up a few things to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
The first upgrade for my card today was changing the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card.
 
Next, I added three panels of the 'Golden Honey Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card and adhered those three panels onto a Whisper White panel.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the same 'Painted Harvest' set ....... And I used the 'Painted Labels Dies' to create the platform for that sentiment to sit upon.
 
I used one of the label die-cut pieces that came with the 'Three Cheers For You' All-Inclusive Kit ..... And all I did was cut that label in half and created two banner flags at the bottom of my sentiment piece.
 
So what do you think my friends......
Some PRETTY upgrade don't you think!!!  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering and a classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin' the new portrait layout, especially the addition of the white contrasting pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just always know the perfect things to say my friend.....Thanks!

      Delete