Thursday, April 23, 2020

3-Flower Thank You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Just looking at this tag makes me HAPPY!!!
 
I started off with a Crumb Cake base tag ........ And from there I added a Whisper White die-cut circle that was from the 'Painted Labels Dies'.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Morning Star' set and I used Rococo Rose ink to stamp that sentiment.  I used the 'Small Bloom Punch' to crop out three pretty little flowers......And I added a small Crumb Cake circle to the center of each flower.
 
All that was left to do was top my tag off with some 'Rococo Rose 1/2" Scallop Linen Ribbon'.......And I tied it up into a pretty bow with some 'Linen Thread'.
 
 Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Impeccable. Love the little stitches and sweet pops of color.

    ReplyDelete