Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Easter Chocolate Treats Costco Style

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Who would have thought that these little Chocolate Carrots (from the Dollar Store) would be so QUICK & EASY to decorate.  The very talented Erica Cerwin shared these little cuties on her blog back on 3/20/2015 (https://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2015/03/carrot-east-treat-video-tutorial.html)
 
These little cuties are made with the 'Layering Ovals Dies'......
 
Some Designer Series Paper......
 
And the 'Fable Friends' stamp set.
 
I created over 20 of these to hand out in line at Costco.
 
And so someone doesn't think I'm CRAZY......
I added my business card information to the back.
So what do you think my friends.......
Just my way of spreading a tiny bit of HAPPY to all those 
who are going through a difficult time right now. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. You just never know, some one may contact you. But I had to giggle to myself, so glad you clairified what those were. I was thinking christmas bulbs. Cute and fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by Lynn.....and glad you like my little treats.

      Delete
  2. You always know how to creatively please! Sweet carrots!

    ReplyDelete