Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happiness Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using some of my left over Sale-a-Bration product along with product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Who doesn't LOVE black and white cards!!!!!
 
I started out by adding a layer of the 'Golden Honey DSP' to the front of my Whisper White base card.   I also added a 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock across the bottom portion of my card  and this ended up giving my label pieces a resting spot.
 
I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to crop out two layers of labels.  And I grabbed the 'Tags In Bloom' set and stamped my sentiment directly onto the Whisper White die-cut piece.
 
My 'Basic Black Stampin' Blends' was used to color in three small 'Basic Pearl Jewels'.  And I added two larger pearls to the sentiment piece.
So what do you think my friends.
Who doesn't LOVE a black and white style card!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: